Following the latest Government, HSE & governing body advice we are open on a job by job basis where we are able to work safely adhering to the public health recommendations.
The safety of our customers & staff is our number one priority. Please bear with us in these unprecedented times.
For any concerns or questions please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on the office number.
Welcome to Ken Linford Garden Care
Ken Linford Garden Care Ltd has been trading for more than 30 years. We provide all kinds of Tree and Gardening services for both Residential and Commercial customers in the North West and further afield.
WHY USE KEN LINFORD GARDEN CARE?
- All staff are fully trained and qualified with the necessary knowledge and technical ability to ensure a safe and competent job is undertaken.
- We use the latest equipment and practices to ensure maximum professionalism.
- A risk assessment is done for each job to highlight potential hazards to both staff and customer.
- All staff have received first aid training.
- All Tree work is carried out in accordance with BS3998 (2010
),unless otherwise specified.
- We are Arboricultural Association Approved Contractors (
ArbAC) for our tree services. See our accreditation page for more details of the scheme.
- We are a CHAS (The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) accredited contractor.
- We are members of Lancashire County Council Trading Standards Safe Trader Scheme.
- We have Public & Employers liability insurance with a minimum of £10 million
are Council approvedcontractors and work with many Council’sthroughout the North West.
- We will liaise with the Local Authority on your behalf to gain permission for trees covered by TPO (Tree Preservation Order) or conservation areas. This service is usually free of charge.
- We employ a Health and Safety advisor to advise and help with our health and safety commitments.
If you’d like to get in touch to ask any questions or enquire about our services, please use the form below.